While my husband and I were out shopping one day we found an electric toy car for sale which was made in China. The instructions on the box were so funny that they had us in hysterics! We enjoyed it so much that I copied them down in my notebook. Here it is in verbatim - I've copied the spellings exactly as they appeared on the box:-
About frequency and playing ground
1. If another car using the same radio frequency operated same time nearby, the control of car would be malnutrition.
2. Pleace change the place or other period of time to play. Sometime, if affected by other radio frequency transmitter the control may be also out of order.
3. This car suitable to play on the roughage sand road, if playing on the every smooth polished ground, because the fiction between wheel and ground is too small, may cause problem of moving in non-straight path, car rotate 180 or continually rotating on the ground.
4. Better play on the larger playground, not suitable playing indoor on a single-family house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment